Monday, July 6, 2015

Pluto Next Week, But Today: Saturn!

The 6th planet from our Sun.

Everyone's excited about the upcoming New Horizon's fly-by of dwarf planet Pluto next week. I'll jump on the Pluto writing bandwagon in a few days. But first, I wanted to share the surprise I came home to today.

If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it.

My husband put a ring on me close to a year ago. Last week he ordered me another ringed gift which arrived today: Saturn! Isn't he cute with his ring visor and band pattern?

The ring on this Roman God of Agriculture planet is the same color as the ring I put on my husband.

So far I have six Celestial Buddies: the Sun, Earth, the Moon, Venus, Mars, and Saturn. Which planetary body will invade our living room next?

Our Celestial family.

No comments:

Post a Comment